Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 13

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 13”

At Lila’s place-Lucy was having lunch with Christy and Ava she was enjoying it.”I need to get back to the Hospital “Christy, Are you okay “Yes” Christy left,” Lucy” I need to tell Christy about her biological mother before she find out “is it bad” Yes her mother was a killer, She even try to say she was brainwashed Into it “Wow, That’s a Lot But Christy is strong “Yes she is”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was helping Dr Robinson Get Lorenzo setting into the house.”I believe this well help my husband wake up”I will be over here if you need me I know this is hard on you”Yes it is but Lorenzo always support me and I will do the same thing for him “I should go,If you need anything call me”Dr Robinson left.Skye touch Lorenzo Face.”You’re going to wake up,You have too”Rae Came Into the room.”Skye”Mother,I’m glad you’re here”Let’s go have tea and talk”Skye and Rae went to talk.””Skye, I’m here for you” You don’t think this will work. That my husband will come back to me” Skye, I wish Lorenzo well come back to you but he wouldn’t “Mother “Skye start to cry.”I wish I could fix this for you,I know you love Lorenzo “His my heart,He love me completely “Do you want to go for a walk “No,John coming home today I want to be here “Alright “Rae left.


At Kristina's office-Kristina was looking at photos of models when Maxie Came Into the room.”Maxie, What do you think about this model “No” I know  they don’t have it” No” We need to find someone who has it”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment