Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 14

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 14”

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was pour himself a drink as Carly Came Into the room.”Why are you here “To talk to you, What happened last night can never happen again “Don’t worry I have no attention of sleeping with you again “As Monica Came Into the room.”You slept together “Yes” Oh Carly did you get my son drunk again “No! “We were just grieving for Michael together that’s all” Oh,I miss Michael every day “We all loved him”Yes that’s one thing we all have in common”We should make a memory for him”That’s a wonderful idea “Yes”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in bed and Skye was by his side.”I love you so much,You have to wake up”As John and Jax Came Into the room.”Mommy “Oh John.Im glad you’re here”Skye hug her son.”Let’s go and talk “Jax wasn’t sure about having his son here with Lorenzo like this they went into the living room.”John,Why don’t you go upstairs and put you're thing away “John went upstairs.”Skye,How are you dealing with this “Jax saw the bar was different.”What are you trying to say”Have you had a drink “Yes last night but I’m going to stop “Skye,You can’t do this on you're own take care of Lorenzo and stop drinking like this,Skye I know you love our son but I don’t want him here with you and Lorenzo here in a coma “You don’t think my husband well wake up”No.Im sorry “Lorenzo love me more then you did ! It’s you're fault I was drinking “Why is it my fault! “I found out what happened with Genevieve when Brenda had her! Brenda take my daughter was you're fault “I hate that Brenda did this to you, I hate that you’re falling apart,John is staying with me,You can see him at my house “John came back into the room.”John,You’re going to stay with me “Mommy “Skye hate it and look at her son.”Just for now ,I love you”Skye hug John and they left.


At General Hospital-Tea was holding her son and Ric was in the room,”We are going to be happy “Yes “As Alexis Came Into the room.”I Just want to see you're son,I’m happy for both of you “Thanks,This is Alexander Lorenzo “His cute,Ric it’s time you are happy “Same for you”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment