Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 15

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 15”

 Part 1 of 15 At Jax-Jax was with his son.”Daddy, What’s going on” I just thought with your mother dealing with Lorenzo it’s for the best if you stay here ‘Oh, I’m going to play my video game “Ten min only” John went upstairs as the doorbell rang Jax open it was Alexis.”Alexis, Thanks for coming “You’re Welcome, What’s going on” I want temporary custody of John right now” What happened “Skye had a lot going on with Lorenzo and she drinks last night “I’m sorry “After Skye gets her life back in order she can see our son and she can see him here” Alright, I know this is hard but you’re doing the right thing for him” It’s my fault that Brenda took Genevieve “Jax, It’s not you're fault” In my marriage to Skye I treat her horrible “You both have moved on, Sometimes we are not meant to be with someone “Are you okay “I saw Ric today with Tea they had their baby and they look so much in love “Do you want Ric back “No,I’m happy with Julian “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Carly and AJ and Ned and Brooklyn And Olivia and Skye were their.”What’s going on “We want to do a memorial in Michael Honor “What do you have in mind “We could do a free clinic in his name or a park the park needs new play set “I have an idea ,AJ I want us to work on it together we fight about everything but we love our son”Whatever you need we will fund it”Yes”AJ and Carly left.”Skye, How’s Lorenzo “I’m doing the right thing by taking my husband in? Jax just took my son he want John to stay with him”Skye, I’m going to be honest with you,Lorenzo not going to wake up”Skye cried.


At Lila’s Place-Kristina was their when Genevieve Came Into the room.”You are it” What” I’m looking for a model and you have it” My adoption Mother was a model “I know, Why don’t we talk about it tomorrow “Sure, but I have a baby I need to put first “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment