Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 15 cont

 “Ties That Bind part 2 Ch 15 cont.

Part 2 of 15 At Skye/Lorenzo Skye was downstairs having coffee when Lila Rae and Genevieve Came Into the room.”Mother, What’s going on? Where John” Jax wants him to stay there for a while “Oh, I have to go” Where” Kristina wants me to become her model “Really “Yes! Isn’t that great “What about school and the baby “I can do this and work, I don’t need school “Genevieve you’re not eighteen years old Yet, I will not support this and you need school, You can do your study here” Mother “A life of being a model goes away, You can’t always count in it” You do just not support this became of Brenda! “You bet I’m! You will not throw you're life out! Now let’s have breakfast “Genevieve was upset with Skye.


At The Lila Shopping center-AJ was walking around it was all completely when Carly Came by.”It’s all done”It Look Good ,Lila would of loved it”Yes,Their one office that’s empty we can use for Michael “Yes,Right here”I keep thinking that Edward and Lila are with him now “Yes”


At Lucy-Lucy was talking to Scotty about Ava.”So Ava you're daughter “Yes”I slept with Mother and daughter “Yes you did! Anyway, I want to tell Christy about Julie “It’s time we do come clean “Yes” Christy Came Into the room.”Christy, we want to tell you about you're biological mother “I do remember a little about her” You do” Yes “She loved you, Her name was Julie “Why did she give me up” Julie had to She was sick and wanting to do right by you” a What else” It’s not easy to say this but Julie was a killer she even tries to calm she was brainwashed “My Mother was a serial killer “Yes I’m sorry “What about my father “Frank was a cop” A cop and a serial killer “We love you” Is Julie still alive” No she died From cancer “Oh” Christy “I’m okay “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment