Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 16

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 16”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was having breakfast with her daughters and Genevieve was still upset with her.”Genevieve, I know you’re upset but I want the best for you, You need to take care of you're baby and study “Mother “We are done talking about it, Now I’m going to check on your father then go to ELQ ``Skye got up. Genevieve Called Kristina.


At Lucy-Lucy was at her office when a woman Came Into the office.”Lucy “Yes That Me” Lucy lookup,” Erica Kane” Yes we have a meeting about our company “Yes I’m sorry I forgot I have personal stuff going on” It’s okay, So what do you stay about Enchantment Cosmetics and Deception meter together, “I say Yes, I always wanted to work with you” Thanks I think this will work” Yes”


At ELQ-Skye was in her office working when AJ Came Into the room.”Skye, I’m glad you’re here I need your help with ELQ” I do need something to keep my mind off everything “Yes, Have you had a drink” No” Good “Yes”


At Nikolas-Nikolas was working when a teenager boy Came Into the room.”Nikolas Cassadine “Yes, That’s me, Who are you “Alistair Cassadine, Valentin was My Father “Oh, What do you want” I want what should be mine “If you’re here for revenge I will come after you” I’m not coming after you I just want to know my family “As Spencer Came Into the room.”Who’s this” Alistair, Valentin son” Really! We should do a  DNA test “Spencer “No it’s okay”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment