Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 18

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 18”

At The Police station-Anna was in her office looking at evidence on the baby switch when Laura Came Into the office.”Anna, What’s going on” I have all the evidence on what happened with Lucy baby” Are you going to charge them “


At Tony-Tony brought Sonny old house he was getting it settled in when there was a knock on the door it was Monica.”Monica, It’s Nice to see you” Why are you here “Because my family is here “You ruin my life by telling Lucy what happened “It was fun” I could go to jail “Oh you wouldn’t, I’ll make sure of it” I wish you would leave town “Monica left,


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was at home wondering where Genevieve was when she Came in and pushed her daughter in a stroller.”Where did you go” To Tell Kristina That you're being unfair! “Genevieve let this go” You’re being unfair for no reason! You can’t delete that Brenda was Part of my life she may come back to town” She wouldn’t “Why do you think that” Because of the way it ended last time “Genevieve pick up Morgan Lila,” I need to change the baby” Genevieve went upstairs as Carly Came Into the room.”Skye, We Need to talk” About you sleeping with my brother again! “No, Did Genevieve Tell you that Alec is coming to town” No! Brenda son “Yes I was in the park with her when he called “Thanks, Carly I know you’re grieving for Michael but you and AJ are poised together “I agree, We are not back together “Carly left.


Skye went to check on Lorenzo.”Oh my love you need to come back to me, I need you now more than ever “Skye Kiss Lorenzo.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment