Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 17

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 17”

At Kristina's office-Genevieve was in the office talking to Kristina she had Morgan Lila in a stroller.”I’m sorry about my mother she is better unfair about this, She doesn’t want me to be a model because of Brenda “I understand maybe when you’re eighteen “Thanks I hope you find a model. What kind of magazine is this” It was a fashion but now it’s about the town” Oh, Well Good luck” Genevieve left with her daughter.


At ELQ-AJ was having a meeting with Skye and Ned and Brooklyn about Lila Shopping central.”Carly and I want to add a free clinic in the central for Michael name and fix the playground ‘That’s a wonderful idea “Thanks “We will help you”


At The Park-Carly was with Wiley and Bobbie.”You’re Father loves you so much we’ll tell you about him” Carly” AJ and I are working on a memorial for Michael a clinic and fixing the park” That’s wonderful, I’ll help at the clinic ‘Thanks “Genevieve Came by pushing her daughter.”Carly, Bobbie, How’s Wiley “His good” I hope Wiley and Morgan Lila will be close and the new cousin Alexander “Yes They well be” Yes” Wiley looking like Michael “Yes he does “Genevieve phone rang and she picks it up.”Genevieve Alcazar, Oh Why are you calling “Genevieve hang up the phone.”Is everything okay” Yes it’s my brother Alec I don’t know why he calling he was so upset when he found out that I was stolen he never was a good brother to me, I should go? Carly if you need help with anything “Thanks Genevieve “She left.”Genevieve seems sweet “Yes”, I sure Call Skye “Since when are you and Skye close? What’s going on” Nothing “Bobbie didn’t believe her.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment