Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 19

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 19”

At General Hospital-Spencer and Nikolas we’re with Alistair doing a DNA test when Elizabeth Came by.”Nikolas, What’s going on” This is Alistair he claims his Valentin son” Oh” We want a DNA test “Yes”


At Lucy-Lucy was at home when their was a knock on on the door it was Anna,”Anna,Why are you here “Do you want to press charges against Monica and Bobbie for what happened “Yes”Are you sure “Yes! I lost years with Ava “Ava the baby”Yes”Wow”I know”Anna left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was by Lorenzo bed when the maid came in.”Mrs Alcazar their a man here to see you “Skye went into the living room.”I’m Skye Alcazar “You been served “He handles Skye an envelope and left. Skye opens it was about John custody and Jax was sneaky tempered custody.Skye was upset about it as Lila Rae and Genevieve Came Into the room.”What’s going on”Jax is sue for temple custody”No”I’m going to call Ric,I need a great lawyer ,Can one of you sit with you're father “Yes”


Genevieve took Morgan Lila Into the room with Lorenzo.”Daddy you have to wake up,You have a granddaughter who needs you and a new nephew and mother needs you,We all do,Daddy Wake up”She cried as Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Genevieve “Do you think Daddy is giving up” I know this is hard but we can’t think like that” I know, I hate this” Me too “


Skye was on the phone with Ric.”Thanks Ric,Ill see you later “Skye hang up the phone.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment