Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 28

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 28”

“Young Love”

At The Park-Genevieve was with her daughter who was in her stroller when Alistair Came by he needs a minute to collect his thoughts when he saw the most beautiful woman who smiles at him.”Hello,” Hello, Who Are you and this precious baby “I’m Genevieve Alcazar and this is Morgan Lila Alcazar, Who are you” Alistair Cassadine “Cassadine “Yes, I just Came to town when I found out that Valentin Is my father “Oh you didn’t grow up with him” No” I know how that is, Family is complicated “Yes, Do you want to go and talk somewhere “As long as you don’t mind my daughter coming along “Not at all” He smiles at Genevieve.


At Nikolas-Nikolas and Spencer, we’re upset about Alistair being Valentin's son.”Do we have to share the company with him? I’m the prince “No we don’t Valentin wasn’t entitled to anything but I think we should expect him in our family so he doesn’t turn out like Valentin” Alright I will try”


At Carly’s bakery-Genevieve and Alistair sit down.”This is a cute little place “Yes it is” So What’s your family like” I just meet you but the whole town know about it anyway, I was stolen from my mother at birth and raised by someone else, I still not angry at Brenda she the women who took me” Why not” Because I had a wonderful childhood Brenda a model and we would travel everywhere, I was upset when I found out so upset that I turn to drugs and seduce my teacher “Oh that’s how you end up pregnant “Yes, What about you” I travel a lot with my mother too, Our childhood were alike” Maybe my biological father is a mob boss, Alistair you may want to stay away from me” Alistair Lean towards Genevieve.”I think we have something special “As Skye Came Into the room and didn’t like what she saw and went by the table.”Genevieve “Mother, This is Alistair Cassadine, This is my Mother Skye Alcazar “Nice to meet you, Genevieve I been looking for you we need to go home “Genevieve got up and handed Alistair a paper.”It has my number on it” Genevieve smile at Alistair she like him and left with her daughter and mother.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment