Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 3

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 3”

Ava was at home playing with Avery when there was a knock on the door it was Tony. “Why are you here “I want to see you, Who is this” My daughter Avey” She beautiful  “Thanks, So Why are you here? What is going on? As there was a knock on the door it was Julian.”Julian, I’m glad you’re here, I heard you're running the business for Lorenzo Alcazar, We will take it over “I don’t think so I’m friends with Lorenzo and I’m not going to betray him for you! You were never there for our father “Oh Julian you will, in the end, do as I say “Tony left,” Julian, I don’t think we want to betray him” I’m not scared of Tony” His just like father “Yes he is”  So what do we do” Don’t worry I will take care of him” Julian, Be careful you don't want to go to jail” I will not get caught “Julian left As Ava pick up her daughter.”Oh Avery this isn't going to be good “


At Tea-Tea was looking at the family picture when there was a knock on the door it was Skye.”Skye, What is it” I need to talk to you as Lorenzo sister not as a lawyer “What is it” I need someone to help me with Lorenzo business “I know who you can call, I was just looking at the family photos I guess we have a brother “Tea show Skye the photo.”Wow,” Yes” Thanks I will track him down “Just be careful “I will. How is the pregnancy “It's going well” Good” Skye, What is going on in Lorenzo business “A mob boss is back in town, Tony Jerome “


At Lucy-Lucy was thinking about last night as Christy Came Into the room,” How was the party last night “Full of surprises “What happened “A mob boss is back in town his brother use to run things here “Oh” Yes it’s not going to be good “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment