Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 38

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 38”

At General Hospital-Spencer room-Spencer was in bed when Nikolas Came Into the room.”Spencer, we will get you the best care, I love you” I know you do” You can come home “


Genevieve room-Genevieve was getting herself dress as she was alone in the room her top was on and she just put on her pants as Alistair Came Into the room he was carrying flowers.”Genevieve “Alistair “I have flowers for you, Genevieve I’m glad you’re alright “Alistair We Only just meet “Yes but I think we could have something special “Alistair Give Genevieve The flower,” Are you should about me? My father is the reason we were shot at” Alistair lean towns Genevieve.”I like danger “Alistair touch Genevieve's face and she felt something too as Skye Came Into the room.”Alistair, Genevieve is going home she needs her rest” Mother “Genevieve, You’re daughter waiting for you” I’ll be in touch” Alistair left.”Genevieve, Do you like him” If I Do it’s my business and not yours! I wouldn’t let you control my relationship “Genevieve, I know you’re upset with me because of the shooting but we will get through it”


At The Police station-Anna and Laura, we’re talking .”Do we have any evidence about the shooting “No whoever did it the gun is nowhere to be found and they left no fingerprints it was a professional shooter “Tony Jerome “Probably “What about who shot him” The same no evidence left behind “As Lucy Came by,” Lucy,What is going on” I have decided to drop the charges against Bobbie and Monica “As Ric Came by,”Are you sure we have a great case”Yes”Alright we will drop the charger “


Lucy and Laura went to talk,’I know that was hard but you’re doing the right thing “I hope so I keep thinking if I raise Ava her life would be different “Yes”Lucy left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment