Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 39

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 39”

At The Courthouse-Monica and Bobbie and Alexis and Carly and AJ were there when Lucy Came in with Ric when the judge Came Into the room.”You’re Honor the victim's mother wants to drop the charges on Dr. Monica Quartermaine and Bobbie Spencer “Lucy got up.”Are you sure about this” Yes your Honor it happened a lot of time ago it’s time to let the past go” Bobbie and Monica stood up?”The Charger will be a drop but I’m suspended from you’re medical license for nine months “Yes your Honor” We will never play God again “Good, Case dismissed “Monica and Bobbie went by Lucy.”Lucy, I’m sorry about what happened “I blame Tony more and I’m glad he's gone” Yes”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came home after drop Genevieve at the mansion and look at the carpet that has blood on it and was upset as Manuel Came by.”Skye, We need to talk “Yes, Did you kill Tony” I was going to but he was Alright shot at” Do you know who did it” Yes I saw her, Lucy Coe “Tony took her baby from her “Yes” Covered it Up I understand that pain Lucy is in” I did” Good, Was it him who shot at my family “Yes he was trying to takeover Lorenzo business “What about Julian? Can I trust him “Yes he helped me with Lucy” Oh, I wish Lorenzo would wake up I need him” Skye went to check on Lorenzo?”Lorenzo, You need to wake up I need you” Skye took his hands.”Skye “Lorenzo was waking up” Lorenzo, Are you coming back to me” Skye “Oh Lorenzo “What happened “You been in a coma for a couple of months “No” I sure call the doctor “as Manuel Came Into the room.”Lorenzo “His awake “Manuel, You’re here” Yes Skye called me to help her with the business “Oh” Lorenzo Just Rest I’ll call the Hospital “


At Alexis/Julian-Julian was clean his hand it had blood on it when Alexis Came Into the room.”Did you kill Tony last night? Is that his blood on his hands “No I didn’t kill him but I helped clean it up “Who killed him” Alexis, I can’t say it” Julian, I’ll keep it a secret “It was Lucy” Lucy” Yes” Because of Ava “Yes so Manuel and I cover it up, Lucy sure not go to jail for him” No, I’ll help to”Thanks “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment