Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 40

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 40”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Genevieve was holding her daughter when Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Mother called Daddy just wake up “Oh” I’m going to the Hospital “I’ll meet you there” Alright “Lila Rae left.”We are going back to London my love we will see Brenda and my brother Alec”


At General Hospital-Dr Bladwin was doing a sonogram on Carly As AJ was in the room.”Your baby is healthy “Thanks “You still need to Be cared for because of your age” Yes” You Don’t know the sex yet do you” No”


Skye was in the hallway waiting on news about Lorenzo when Lila Rae Came by,” Mother it’s wonderful that Daddy awake” Yes, Where you're sister “She took care of Morgan Lila she is here soon” As Dr. Robinson Came by,” I ran text on Lorenzo we are just waiting on results but he sure is okay “Thanks “As AJ and Carly Came by.”What’s going on” Lorenzo awake” That’s wonderful “Yes “


Lorenzo room -Lorenzo was in bed awake when Skye Came Into the room and took his hands.”I know you would wake up I love you “I love you too we have a lot to catch up “Yes and we will “Skye kiss him.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Brooklyn Came in and saw a note on the table that says Skye and Lorenzo and picks it up and reads it.”No, This isn’t good “Brooklyn left.


On a Jet-Genevieve was on it with Morgan Lila and Alistair.”Thanks for letting us use your jet “You’re Welcome “


At General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway.”I want to see Daddy “Go ahead Lila Rae, I’m going to check on Genevieve “As Brooklyn Came by.”Skye, I have some news about Genevieve she left this note” Brooklyn give it to Skye who read it.”Mother “You’re sister left town to be with Brenda in London “As AJ Came by.”Skye” My daughter hates me” Skye cried “We will find her “Genevieve been hanging out with Alistair  Cassadine Maybe he helped “I’ll make some calls “Alright,Lila Rae don’t tell you're father yet “Yes Mother “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment