Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 1

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 1”

At London-Genevieve arrives in the house she grew up in carrying her daughter as Alistair Came Into the room.``Is this the house you grew up in” It was a mansion?”Yes,” Brenda! Genevieve yelled as the maid Came Into the room,” Miss Genevieve, You’re Mother Brenda isn’t here “Where is she? Is Alec here” Alec is at the office, You should call him” Yes “The maid left,” Something is off” Are you sure “Yes Brenda hasn’t answered my phone call in a while “


At Port Charles-Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lila Rae Came in with Lorenzo he had to use a cane for a while..”Where John “His with Jax” Daddy, I’m glad you’re awake we miss you” I miss you all too” I’m going to make us some tea” Lila Rae Left the room.”Skye, What’s going on? Where is Genevieve? “Lorenzo, Let’s sit down and talk “Skye, I can handle it now talk “Last night there was a shooting here and Genevieve was hit the most “No” She lost one of her eyes and is upset that she flew to London “How! “I have a feeling that Alistair Cassadine helped her” Who’s he” Valentin's son, She went to see Brenda, Lorenzo this isn’t good ‘No it’s not! We will go to London and bring Genevieve back she only sixteen years old “I just don’t want to lose her even more “I know, Who shot at you” Tony Jerome But His dead” Good “I hope you’re not upset that I called Manuel I just didn’t know what to do” Lorenzo touch Skye’s Face .”You did the right thing now I’m going to get the jet ready and we will go to London “Alright “We will bring our daughter home “


At Alexis office-Alexis was in her office when Jax Came Into the room and sit down,” Jax, What can I do for you “I want full custody of my son” Are you sure “Yes I’m done share my child with a mob boss” It’s not going to be easy “No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment