Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 7

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 7”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and AJ we’re talking downstairs,” You clean the alcohol off the bar” Yes, Skye I know it’s hard about Lorenzo but I will be here for you, You can lean on me” Same here, I’m sorry about Michael “I know you are” Did you drink before you slept with Carly “No” I hope you both are not getting back together she one of you're addicted too “We are not, Do you want to go to a meeting “Maybe later I decided to have Lorenzo move back in, I need to get it ready “As Genevieve and Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Uncle AJ, Why are you here “To see you're mother “Girls, Why don’t we have a little breakfast then get ready for you're a father to come home “Why is the bar different “I just Changed it,  You're Father was the only one who drinks” AJ and Skye went to talk as the maid came in with food fruits and tea and coffee.”No Bagels? Or muffins “No”


“Skye,You do need a meeting “I know”You should tell the girls one day they may hear it from the family “AJ left and Skye sit down by the girls,”Mother ,What’s going on “I have a secret and it’s Time I tell you both”What”John to young so I don’t want to tell him but I’m an alcoholic and last night I had a drink “I’m sorry “Genevieve this is you're fault “No! I want to know Genevieve everything that happened to you I just need to deal with it better and I been worrying about your father “Mother we want to help” Good we have a lot to do before your father come home “Mother, I’m sorry I don’t blame anyone “It’s okay “


At Lila’s Place-Lucy and Kevin we’re sitting down .”I have to Find my daughter she out their “We will but sue Monica isn’t going to change it” Monica played with my life” I know” Kevin hug Lucy As Laura Came by,” What’s going on” I’m going to clean my face “Lucy left.”Lucy found out she had a daughter out their”Wow”


At Ava-Ava was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Delia her mother.”Mother,Why are you here “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment