Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 8

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 8”

At Lila’s Place-Lucy came back inside the dining room when Laura Came by,” Lucy, I’m sorry, Kevin told me” I need you to Arrest Monica for what she did” Lucy I don’t have any evidence that Anna can use on this case “Monica, Can’t Get away with this “As Bobbie Came by,” Lucy, What are you complaining about? “Did you know that my daughter that I had with Victor was alive “No, I’m sorry “Monica had helped Tony Victor's brother do this “Lucy left. Laura, Is Monica face charges “I don’t know” As Carly Came by.”What’s going on” Nothing, I need to go, Carly, it’s good to see you” Laura left,’ What is it” It’s about the past and it can get worse “How” Lucy was pregnant with Victor child I remembered it the baby was believed to be dead “But it’s not “No” Do you know who the baby is “Yes, I helped Monica “


At General Hospital -Christy was working when Lucy Came by.”Christy, I need you're helping” With What” Finding out information about my daughter “You have a daughter out there” Yes” Oh” Christy wasn’t should how to feel about it.”I know where that information Is “Lucy and Christy left.


Monica came by as Felicia and Mac Came Into the room.”I’m here for my test results “Yes, Come to my office “Felicia and Mac followed Monica.


Monica's office-Monica sits down at her desk and Felicia and Mac Came Into the room.”You have heart disease, You need to change your diet and be careful “Do I need a new heart” Not yet, I’ll give you information on what you need to do, Mac I need to talk to you about something else “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment