Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 2

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 2”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in her bedroom package up a bag when Lila Rae Came Into the room,” Mother, What’s going on “You're father and I are going to London to bring your sister home “Alright “Well you be okay “Yes Mother “I want you to stay at the mansion, Just to be safe “I will “We haven’t talk about the shooting “Mother, It wasn’t the first one and I fine” I hope Nikolas doesn’t give you a hard time with Spencer “Nikolas was just upset that’s all” As Lorenzo came into the room,” The Jet is ready. Lila Rae are you coming with us” No I’ll stay here” Lila Rae is going to stay at the mansion “Alright, I added extra guard too” Alright, I hope you bring Genevieve home” We will even if we have to drag her home “


At Alexis's office-Alexis and Jax, we’re talking about the custody when Jax's phone rang. It was Skye.”Skye, What is it? Oh, be safe” Jax hang up the phone.”Skye is going to London to bring Genevieve home and Lorenzo awake “Oh, Do you still want to do this “Yes”


At Lila’s places-Christy and Kristina, we’re having breakfast with Neil.”Sorry I had to cancel early “It’s okay you're a doctor who had to deal with an emergency “Yes so when do you start at the Hospital “Tomorrow, So Kristina What do you do “I run a magazine “Oh Nice” Have you found a house yet” No” As Lucy Came by. “Mother, This is “I know who he is” Lucy interrupts Christy.”Neil” Yes, Lucy it’s good to see you” You too, I’m glad you’re here to meet your sister “Thanks “Neil a Doctor “Which I’m not surprised “No, You haven’t changed “Either have you” Lucy left.


Skye and Lorenzo were on a Jet “Lorenzo yelling at Genevieve isn’t going to help we have to not get upset or she is lost for good “You’re right “This is the first shooting Genevieve had to deal with “What’s going on with John? Is Jax trying to take him from you” We have a lot to talk about “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment