Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 11

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 11”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was pouring herself some coffee wondering if she did the right thing by letting David Go she wasn’t in love with him but she hated being lonely when AJ Came Into the room.’AJ, Have you heard from Skye yet” No I haven’t yet” Oh” Rae Came Into the room.”Why are you here “To see if either of you heard from Skye “Not yet” Oh, I hate that her relationship with Genevieve is so complicated “Skye and Quartermaine that’s how we do it” As Ned and Olivia Came Into the room.”Since everyone here I have news to tell “Oh no, AJ What did you do” Carly pregnant “Wow” Yes and I’m the father we want to do right by the baby “I believe you well” Oh Olivia don’t put your faith in AJ “You're not perfect either “Thanks Olivia and I will do this right “another Quartermaine “Yes Father would be happy “Yes Alan would “


On Skye/Lorenzo Jet-Skye and Lorenzo were on the jet with Alistair and Genevieve and the baby and James they knock him out to get him on the jet,” Monica is going to be so happy “Yes but this isn’t going to be good either “No I can’t believe my mother did this, We saw my mother when we lived in London and she keeps this from us” Yes,Rae going to be in legal trouble “I know but I have to make this right “


At Port Charles-Monica was in the Quartermaine cryptic.”Oh, Alan, Our son is going to have another baby with Carly, I do hope it’s different this time “Monica touched Alan's gravestone.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment