Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 19

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 19”

At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye was upset when Lorenzo Came in and Skye put the baby in her crib .”Skye, What’s going on “Carly just came over she saw Genevieve and Alistair at the hotel putting it together about Brenda “No” Lorenzo, I should Just confession “Skye, You’re not going to jail “As Genevieve Came Into the room.”Genevieve! What are you up to! We know you didn’t run to the store “I know that you killed Brenda! She didn’t kill herself! why did you lie to me! “Genevieve cried ‘Yes! I killed Brenda and I don’t regret it! She took you from me! I may have never found you if John wasn’t sick! I love you Genevieve I wish I raised you” You had no right to kill her! You could have just had the Police deal with her! You can’t go killing people when you’re upset with them! Genevieve picks up Her daughter.”You’re right but I just lost it” You will not tell the cops about this “I cannot live in this house after being shot at! I lost one of my eyes! What if something happened to my daughter! I’m going to look for my place ‘You’re only seventeen and we can stop you” Lorenzo “Genevieve we love you” Genevieve went upstairs with her daughter.”Skye “We lost her again, maybe it’s for the best if she stays at The Quartermaine for while “The Quartermaine Have Enough to deal with, She our daughter and well stay here “


At The Quartermaine, mansion-Alan was in bed sleeping and Monica was watching him sleep she couldn’t believe that he was here with her when AJ Came by,” You're Father home” Yes”


At The Airport-Rae was about to board a plane when Anna Came by,” I don’t think so, You’re not leaving, Dr. Rae Cummings you’re under arrest for kidnapping Dr. Alan Quartermaine “Anna handcuff Rae.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment