Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 18

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 18”

At Lila’s Place-Genevieve was there outside on the porch when Alistair Came by,” Genevieve, What’s going on” Brenda was here at the hotel opening and that’s the last time I saw her I was upset and left but she stays behind “Then went back to London to kill herself” Yes it doesn’t sound right “Genevieve look around the porch and saw blood on it.”Is this blood” Alistair look at it.”Do you think Brenda died here” Yes I think she was killed here” How” That Either My Mother or Father killed her and push her off this” Doesn’t Your Father kill for a living? Wouldn’t he kill her without leaving a trade “Yes so it had to be my mother, She probably push Brenda off here” Are you sure about looking into this “Yes, I know it was wrong but Brenda raises me”


Carly Came Into the hotel and saw Genevieve and Alistair outside and was worried when she walked on the porch.”What’s going on “We are just talking “Yes we should go” Genevieve and Alistair left and Carly thought they were lying.


Genevieve and Alistair were on the sidewalk.”So if Brenda pushed off the porch she would be right here “Genevieve point to a brush and look behind it and found a woman’s earring and pick it up.”I brought this for Brenda “Carly Came by and saw them and left.


Genevieve was feeling sad and angry that Skye could have killed Brenda.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was worrying about her family and holding Morgan Lila,” You’re Mother well be home soon she went to get you some milk “As Carly Came Into the room.”Skye, That’s Not Where Genevieve is” What is it” Genevieve at The hotel looking at the porch “No! She's going to figure it out about Brenda “Probably, I’m sorry “I don’t know how much I can take, Jax trying to take my son and everything with Alan” I’m glad Alan back “Me too, Thanks Carly “Carly left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment