Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 20

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 20”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in her room holding her daughter.”I will not let anything happened to you, I will protect you with everything I have “That’s how I feel about you” As Skye Came Into the room.”Mother “Genevieve I understand you're upset you had a relationship with Brenda and I cannot Change That But she took you from us! I sure of raising you to watch you're the first step you're the first word I can never get that back “Yes what Brenda did was wrong but take it in you're hands instead of letting the cops deal with her” I didn’t plan on what happened at the hotel opening I just saw Brenda and it upset me, I want to fix thing between us” You’re just worrying that I’ll go to the cops and you're precious Lila Rae will Find out, You can’t stop me from going to the cops or moving out” Where will you go? Do you have money for a place “


Lorenzo was downstairs having coffee Skye wanted to deal with Genevieve alone when a man Came Into the room.”I’m looking for Genevieve Barrett Alcazar's “It’s Just Alcazar “As Skye Came down with Genevieve who was holding her daughter.”What’s going on “I’m looking for Genevieve Alcazar “That’s me” As Lila Rae Came Into the room the man Give Genevieve The envelope and left. Genevieve opens the envelope it was about Brenda's will.”It’s about Brenda will she left both of us a trustful and some another thing “Genevieve didn’t want to tell her parents what was in the will.”That’s nice, Now Let’s have breakfast with your real family “Lorenzo “Skye was scare of losing her daughter.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan woke up, and just looking around the mansion he wanted to remember what his life was like in Port Charles. As Tracy Came Into the room.”You're indeed alive! “Who are you” Tracy touch his face.”I’m Your sister, You are Dr. Alan Quartermaine the son of Edward and Lila Quartermaine “I don’t remember my life here” As Monica Came Into the room.”It’s going to be okay, We are going to help you remember “Alan went to pour himself some coffee.”Tracy Don’t push him” Alright, Is Rae arrests “Yes

“Good She will pay for it” We owe it to Skye she brought Alan back to us” Skye didn’t know” No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment