Monday, November 2, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 31

~At The Quartermaine~ Tracy was in the den when Genevieve came in. “Aunt Tracy, Is Grandfather here”Genevieve ask “No , What wrong”Tracy ask “Lila Rae was shot tonight”Genevieve said “No, Is she okay”Tracy ask “Yes but she lose her baby”Genevieve said “No”Tracy said “Yes”Genevieve said she pour herself a drink of water. “I wish I could have something strong right now”Genevieve said “What is wrong”Tracy ask “I follow Daddy to the warehouse tonight where Lila Rae was shot at , I know he knows who shot Lila Rae and I want the truth I walk in and Daddy was bleeding on the floor from being shot at he want me to call for help and I didn’t, I want my own father to die, What kind of person I’m”, I’m like him after all, I just want us to all have a safe life and mother to be happy”Genevieve ask “You're not like him., You were taking care of you're family unlike you're mother, You did nothing wrong”Tracy said “His still my father , No matter how much I try to get him out of my life”Genevieve said “I know, Does anyone know what you did”Tracy ask “Mother walk in and call for help, I don’t get why she love him”Genevieve said “No one does”Tracy said “I sure go home”Genevieve said “Genevieve be careful, He maybe you're father but his in the mob”Tracy said “I know”Genevieve said and left.

At General Hospital~Skye was waiting on news about Lorenzo when Alexis came in. “What do you want”Skye ask “I need to question you're husband and daughter about both their shootings tonight”Alexis said “Lorenzo is in surgery, Leave my daughter alone, She just lose her baby and doesn’t know yet”Skye said “Fine, Do you know who shot Lorenzo, Did you see anything”Alexis ask “No, But my daughter Genevieve was there she did, She refuse to call for help on her own father”Skye said as Anastasia came by. “Is everything okay”Anastasia ask “I need you”Skye said she took Anastasia hand. “I will be back”Alexis said and left. “Antoinette, What is it”Anastasia ask “Beside my daughter and husband shot on the same night, I walk in the warehouse and I found Lorenzo bleeding on the floor and my own daughter Genevieve did not call for help she wanted him to die”Skye said “Oh no”Anastasia said “Yes, Genevieve has always been the cold and distance one who doesn’t say I love you but I didn’t think she was that cold, My own baby”Skye said “Are you sure about what you walk into”Anastasia ask “Yes”Skye said as Monica came by. “Monica”Skye said “Lorenzo unfortunately will make it”Monica said “Thank you”Skye said “I suggest you go home and slept I know it’s been a long day for you both you're husband and daughter shot at”Monica said “I know”Skye said Monica left. “Antoinette let me take you home”Anastasia said

No comments:

Post a Comment