Monday, November 2, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 21 "Never mess with a woman scorned"


At At the Quartermaine hotel~ Conference room~Caprice was there with Adam Jr. "Thanks for meeting me"Caprice said "Your welcome, What is it"Adam Jr ask "The door were close. "I'm leaving Alistair I want to make him pay for hurt me"Caprice said "I'm sorry, What did he do"Adam Jr ask "It's not important right now but in our prenup Alistair left me 10% of the empire and my lawyer is going to make sure I get it"Caprice said "I'm surprise he did that, But why I'm here"Adam Jr ask "I Want you to have my husband company just make sure my children are ported"Caprice said "I will help you get even"Adam Jr said "Thank you, I will have my lawyer draw up the paper"Caprice said "So when are you going to tell Alistair it's over"Adam Jr ask "I want to hurt Alistair even more at my center opening Alistair hates public scenes"Caprice said "I would like to be there"Adam Jr said "Sure, Did you buy share of a oil company' Caprice ask "Yes I did AJ told me about Alistair part in it his going down for a ponzi scheme"Adam Jr said "Thank you"Caprice said "Have you moved your money yet"Adam Jr ask "My lawyer and I are doing that today"Caprice said Adam move closer to Caprice .. "I'm sorry Alistair hurt you and I hurt you to"Adam Jr said they share a kiss."Adam"Caprice said "I know it was goodbye kiss"Adam Jr said "Your a good kisser you always were"Caprice said "I sure go"Adam Jr said and left.

At Daniel/Amanda~"This is just great I loss my model career Kate left town and I have no job! Amanda said "We will figure it out just trust me"Daniel said"I will"Amanda said

At Skye~ Alexis and Skye had just finish put the baby crib together. "See we can do this"Alexis said "Yes I guess so"Skye said Jane came into the baby room."Oh Skye the baby room looks great"Jane said "Thank you and Alexis for helping me put the baby crib together"Skye said "Anytime"Alexis said "Alexis have you hear from Kate"Skye ask "Yes Kate me this letter and her legal papers she wants you to run the magazine"Alexis said "Me, I don't need another company' Skye said "Maybe you can give it to Caprice"Jane said "You can do whatever you want with it's yours I sure go"Alexis said and left. "Skye how is the baby,Jane ask "I'm glad your here I need to talk to you"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment