Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 51

~ At Skye/Jax~Skye and Rae and Avery were there and Avery was crying so Skye pick her up. “I remember when Lila Rae was that little”Skye said “Skye, Do you want a baby with Jax”Rae ask “Yes I do, I have an appointment with Dr Kelly tomorrow about it”Skye said “Just listen to Dr Kelly”Rae said “I will Mother, Can you do this raise Avery”Skye ask “Yes, I want to, I miss out on you and you're sister”Rae said as Jax came in. “Skye, You have a sister”Jax ask “Yes, Mother just told me”Skye said “Yes, I had to give her up it was before I had Skye, Her name was Ava”Rae said “I heard about Ava, She was in the mob and slept with Sonny one night”Jax said “Yes, This is Avery , Ava daughter”Rae said “So Sonny is her father”Skye ask ‘Yes”Rae said “Oh Avery we will help raise you”Skye said “You have custody”Jax ask “Yes, Michael had custody but is now giving me Avery, But I need you're help in raising her and keeping it a secret for now about Ava being my daughter”Rae said “Sure, We will, You're more then welcome to stay here, Right Skye”Ja ask “Yes”Skye said “I sure go set up Avery room”Rae said and took Avery from Skye and left with Avery. “Skye, Are you okay about having a sister”Jax ask “I just wish Rae had told me before all this but there is a plus here, Just think about it Sonny raise and sold Michael and now we our going to raise Avery”Skye said “That does have a plus to it”Jax said “Yes. Jax tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr Kelly to see if we can have a baby”Skye said “I will go with you to it and I want to have a baby with you but only if you're health isn’t at risk”Jax said “I’ll right but I really want a baby with you”Skye said “I want a child with you too but not one at you're health risk and we can always adoption too”Jax said “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes, Blood doesn’t make a family, Love does”Jax said “Oh. Jax you're so sweet, I’m so lucky”Skye said Skye and Jax share a kiss.

At the Quartermaine Mansion~Monica and Michael and AJ were talking. “Michael, How are you doing, I know that was hard giving Avery back”Monica ask “It was hard but I know it was the right thing to do and I know Rae will raise Avery right”Michael said “Yes she will”Monica said “Yes”AJ said as Tracy came in. “Where is little AJ”Tracy ask “Little Avery had to go to another home “Michael said “Who”Tracy ask “Rae”Michael said “Why would you give Avery to Rae”Tracy ask “It’s a long story”Michael said “Something is off, Monica , I know you and Rae our hiding something”Tracy said “We our not, But Rae and I have let the past go, I know Alan loved me not Rae”Monica said “Yes he did”Tracy said “I have some news, Michael and I our going to open a restaurant together like we had back then “AJ said “How long will it take to flop”Tracy ask “Tracy, We will support my son and grandson, Whatever you need”Monica said “Thank you”Aj said “I know it will be a hit”Monica said “I want to, This is my second chance”AJ said “Yes, Where is that wife of yours”Tracy ask

At the docks~ Hayden and Lydia were meeting. “So when our you going to tell everyone, Who you really are”Lydia ask “Soon, I did most of my part and helping get ELQ away from Nikolas”Hayden said “Yes you do, Before you divorce him make sure you take him for what his worth”Lydia said “Sometime money isn’t that important” Hayden said “Whatever” Lydia said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment