Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 73


“Texting and Driving”
At General Hospital-Michael room-Michael was lying in the bed talking to Bobbie and John when Tea came in. “Michael, I'm Tea Delgado and you're father ask me to be you're lawyer “Tea said “That's great “Bobbie said “Can we talk alone”Michael ask,,”Sure, We are going to get you out of this”John said Bobbie and John left. “So tell me everything that happened “Tea said “I was driving and texting and I didn't see the car that was in front of me and I hit the car”Michael said “Did you get out of the car and help”Tea ask “Yes, It was all a accident I'm sorry that Cole died but I can't go to jail my wife is pregnant and it's a risk pregnancy “Michael said “Have you ever broke the law before “Tea ask “No”Michael said as Sabrina came in. “What is going on “Sabrina ask “Tea is going to be my lawyer “Michael said “Will Michael go to jail “Sabrina ask “I don't know if Michael will be changer but I never lose a case “Tea said “Good, I can't lose my husband “Sabrina said 

At Alan office-Alan was talking to Monica and AJ and Lydia “Michael, Can't go to jail I have to get him out of this”AJ said “We hire Tea what else can we do “Lydia ask,”We can pay a judge off”Alan said “Alan, Someone did died maybe a Judge will just give Michael community service it's his first time “Monica said “I just don't want my son life ruin over this”AJ said ‘I know “Alan said 

At Starr room-Starr had just finished talking to Marty on the phone when Todd and Blair was holding Hope as they came in, “Hope “Starr said “Starr , Are you okay “Todd ask “I just talked to Marty she is take Cole body to Ireland, She wants the funeral their and Cole to be buried by Patrick “Starr said “Are you going”Todd ask “I want to, But what about the case “Starr ask “We will talk to the DA”Blair said Starr holding Hope, “You're Daddy in heaven he love you so much “Starr said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment