Tuesday, September 5, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 8


“Quartermaine Heir “
At Dorian champaign-Dorian was talking to a senator about voting for her when Alexis came by. “Excuse me”-Alexis said the senator left. “Alexis, Thanks for coming, I'm sorry about you're nephew but I'm glad you're going to be my campaign manager”Dorian said “I believe you will make a great Mayor for this town and I need this “Alexis said “Good, We have a lot of work to do,,The first debate is soon”Dorian said “Yes we need to get you prepared for it”Alexis said “Yes I have to win this “Dorian said

At Jackson Champaign -Jackson was talking to Felicia. “Thanks for hiring me as you're campaign manager I know I can help you win this “Felicia said “I believe you will “Jackson said “We need to work on the debate”Felicia said “Yes”Jackson said

At Erica/Jackson-Erica was with Bianca and Miranda and Kendall and Zack. “I'm so glad you are all here, Where are the boys”Erica ask “Spike is with Ryan and Greenlee and Ian is at camp”Kendall said “Yes, So why did you move here”Zack ask “Jackson wants to be mayor of this town, I'm now supporting his dream”Erica said “Mom I think that's great “Bianca said “Yes”Kendall said “I want to open Fusion here”Erica said “Sure, Have you meet anyone in this town “Bianca ask “Yes, Some famous one, Skye Chandler live here now she married and has children “Erica said “Jr adopted sister “Kendall ask “Yes “Erica said

At General Hospital-Dr. Lee office-Sabrina was lying on the bed as Michael was holding her hand and Dr. Lee did the sonogram she was shocked by what she saw. “Dr. Lee , What's wrong with our baby “Sabrina ask “You're baby has a birth defect possibly a cleft palate, We don't know what you will be dealing with till the baby is born, I'm sorry but you do have a choice “Dr. Lee said “A abortion “Sabrina ask “Yes”Dr. Lee said “What could we possibly be dealing with “Michael aak “It could be more then just a cleft palate “Dr. Lee said “No”Michael said “Why don't you both go home and think about this together “Dr. Lee said “Thanks “Sabrina said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment