Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 79


At The Police Station-Paul office -Paul was at his desk when Dorian came in. “Paul, I want to know if you have any evidence on Michael, I want him locked up he broke my great niece heart”Dorian said “Dorian,I'm going to follow the law and if Michael did this I will put him away”Paul said “I just hate that I almost lose my great niece “Dorian said Paul went up by Dorian and hug her. “It's going to be okay “Paul said Dorian pull away. “Did you see the news? Jackson Montgomery is running against me “Dorian said “Yes, Do you know him ’Paul ask “Yes we go back “Dorian said “Really”Paul ask “My father know his”Dorian said “Oh”Paul said

At Erica/Jackson-Jackson and Erica were at home. “Thanks for support my dream “Jackson said “You have always support my dream and it's time I support you're after all we are husband and wife “Erica said “Yes, So when is Kendall and Bianca coming “Jackson ask “Tomorrow we will reopening Fusion here”Erica said “A new start”Jackson said they share a kiss.

At Michael /Sabrina-Michael and Sabrina were home. “Sabrina, Just say it”Michael said “How could you do this! One stupid mistake rit not just you're life but mine life and our children and Starr! Her little girl will grow up without a father and ours maybe to if you go to jail! Sabrina yelled “I'm sorry it was a stupid mistake! I wish I never did it but Sabrina you can handle raising our children alone you're strong”Michael said “I don't want to do this alone! Sabrina yelled “I know and I'm sorry but I want to face this “Michael said “I understand “Sabrina said “We will get through this “Michael said “I hope so”Sabrina said

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo came into the living to find his guard tie up Lorenzo pull out his gun. “I don't think so”Julian said as he came into the house, “Julian Jerome “Lorenzo said “Yes, I'm back and I'm going to be running this town to”Julian said “I'm not scared of you, I took down Sonny Corinthos and I will take you down too “Lorenzo said “How will you do that”Julian ask as Mateo came in. “With me his brother “Mateo said “I'm not scared of either of you and I will be back “Julian said and left. “We need to come up with a plan”Lorenzo said “Yes and fast “Mateo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment