Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 72



At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying in the bed and Liz was prepared her for the surgery when Lorenzo came in. “So you are going to save Tracy “Lorenzo said “Yes, Who would of thought I would save Tracy after everything she did to me”Skye said “I did, You're a good person Skye, I'm glad we are together, I love you “Lorenzo said “I love you to I don't like that our daughter died and it draw us together “Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “Is Michael all right “Skye ask “Yes for now, Michael was the driver who hit Starr car”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said “Tea is going to be Michael lawyer”Lorenzo said “Good,I'm glad that Starr and her baby are okay, When I lived in Llanview I was her nanny.Starr was a handful just like her parents “Skye said “You surprised me every day I never thought you were a nanny “Lorenzo said as Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Richard came in. “Mother, I can't believe you're going to do this I know how Tracy treat you “Lorenzo Jr said “Yes but she still family “Skye said “It's a easy surgery “Lila Rae said “Yes it is”Skye said as Alan came in. “Can I talk to Skye alone”Alan ask “Sure, We love you mother “Lila Rae said “I love you to, Where is Richard “Skye ask “I called him but he didn't pick up”Lila Rae said they left.

Alan took Skye hand. “Skye thank you for saving my sister “Alan said “You welcome me into this crazy family and you allow me to stay when you thought I wasn't you're daughter and stood by me when I left for awhile then came back and married Lorenzo and what happened to me with Luis and then married Ric”Skye said “I always loved you as my daughter and I always will”Alan said “I love you to”Skye said Dr. Lee came in. “We are ready, Skye this is going to be a simple surgery “Dr. Lee said “Okay”Skye said they wheel Skye into surgery.

At Michael room-Michael was lying in bed when Bobbie and John came in. “Grandmother, Grandfather, I'm in trouble I was the another driver who hit Starr car “Michael said “Were you drinking “John ask “No, I was texting “Michael said “Oh Michael “Bobbie said “I know, I mess up “Michael said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment