Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 71



“Making Peace”
At General Hospital-Tracy room-Tracy was lying in bed when Skye came in. “Why are you here”Tracy ask ‘I would be nice to me if I were you, After all I hold you're life In my hand! I'm the only match”Skye said “You have to be kidding me “Tracy said “No, Now give me a reason why I such even give up you my bone marrow “Skye ask “I can think of three my parents who loved you and Alan , Alan would be upset with you for not saving me and I know how much you don't want to disappoint Alan and you loved my parents, You named you're daughter after my mother “Tracy said “I do love Alan , His been a great father to me and a great grandfather “Skye said “I understand why you don't want to help me , I done things to you “Tracy said “It's not just that but you get to live and my baby girl didn't, I'm sorry “Skye said “I get you're angry it's you're grief “Tracy said as Dillon and Ned came in. “Skye, Are you going to do the right thing here”Ned ask 

In the Hallway-Lorenzo and Tea we're talking as AJ came by. “Tea, My son need you're legal help”AJ said “Did Michael hit Starr car “Lorenzo ask “Yes, Tea can you help him? Michael need a lawyer “AJ said “I need to talk to Starr first, I was her stepmother for years”Tea said “I understand “AJ said “I will go talk to Starr, Lorenzo don't do anything “Tea said and left. “Lorenzo, We can't let Michael go to jail for this “AJ said “We will not”Lorenzo said 

At Starr room-Starr was their with Blair and Todd who were comforted her. “Starr, Do you remember anything “Todd ask “No, Cole was looking at me and talking as another car came by us and then I wake up here “Starr said as Tea came in. “I need to talk to Starr alone”Tea said “We will go check on Hope “Blair said and left with Todd, “Starr, I'm sorry about Cole, He was a great man”Tea said “Thanks “Starr said “The family of the man who was driving the other car, What's me to representation him but I will not if your not okay with it”Tea said “Everyone need a good lawyer go ahead “Starr said “Thanks “Tea said and left. 

At Tracy room-Tracy and Dillon and Ned were waiting on news from Skye who was thinking about giving her bone marrow when Alan came in. “So what's the news “Alan ask “I will do this”Skye said ‘Thanks “Tracy said “Being a mother has made me a better person “Skye said “Thanks Skye, Lets go tell Dr, Lee”Alan said they left. “That was shocking “Tracy said “I know that Skye wasn't going to let you die “Ned said “Me too”Dillon said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment