Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up part 3 ch 81


At General Hospital-The next day-Tracy's room-Tracy was lying in bed when Dr. Lee came into the room. “You're blood cells count are Improved but you are still at risk of infection so you need to be careful who you have any connection with “Dr. Lee said “Is the cancer gone”Tracy ask “In two months we do another transplant and you still need to do more chemotherapy but not a lot of it, We took a lot of Skye bone marrow to help you when we need it”Dr. Lee said “Can I go home today “Tracy ask “Yes but take it easy “Dr. Lee said “Thanks”Tracy said “Their a cancer support group today you sure go”Dr. Lee said “I don't think so”Tracy said

In Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed when Dr. Lee came in. “Can I go home Skye ask “Yes but you need to take it easy, We took another bone marrow for Tracy so we sure not have to do it again “Dr. Lee said “Is Tracy going to be okay “Skye ask “Yes”Dr. Lee said as Tracy came in a wheelchair she push herself in, “Tracy, Why are you here”Dr.Lee ask “I need to talk to Skye “Tracy said Dr. Lee left. Tracy push herself by Skye's bed, “Skye, I know we had our differences in the past but thanks you for saving me I will never forget it I owe you”Tracy said “What you can do is don't waste you're life I would do anything to have my daughter back “Skye said “I'm sorry about Sierra and I will not waste my life anymore “Tracy said “Good “Skye said “I sure go”Tracy said she push herself out of the room.

The Cancer support group-A couple of women and men we're talking as Tracy came push her wheelchair. “Are you new “The woman ask “Yes, My Name is Tracy Quartermaine, I have cancer and I almost died but my niece who I have hurt the most in my family saved me, I want to be a better person “Tracy said “This is you're second chance at life be the best person you can”The woman said “I'm”Tracy said

At Skye's room-Skye was getting dress as Liz came in. “I have you're discharge paper “Liz said” Thanks “Skye said she sign them.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment