Tuesday, September 5, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 7


“Quartermaine heir”
The next day-The Quartermaine jet-Monica and Skye were on the jet head toward Pine Valley. “Monica, How do you feel about meeting you're biological father “Skye ask “I wanted for this moment for years and now I'm scared “Monica said “Joe is a great man, He will love you”Skye said “Thanks for coming with me “Monica said “I need to deal with what happened the last time I was in Pine Valley “Skye said “You can deal with it”Monica said

At The ELQ office-AJ was at his desk working when Tracy came in. “Why are you here”AJ ask “To see if you are using what happened with Nikolas to our advantage and get the deal he was working on “Tracy said “What do you think I'm doing? I have been here earlier this morning working on deals that The Cassadine were working on “AJ said “Good, Now let me help you”Tracy said “Tracy you don't have a place here anymore, ELQ belongs to myself and my son “AJ said “Find, Just don't swear it up”Tracy said and left.

At General Hospital-Dr. Lee officials Ned and Olivia were there. ‘I have you're test results back,You're child has Down syndrome “Dr. Lee said “Alright, We been prepared ourselves for this “Ned said “Yes, We have so much love for this child we can help him or her”Olivia said “I also know the sex of the baby if you want to know”Dr. Lee said “Yes”Ned said “It's a boy “Dr. Lee said “A son”Ned said “Their is a support group for family who are having Down Syndrome child if you would like to go to it”Dr. Lee said “Thanks “Ned said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment