Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 80


At Bobbie-Bobbie and John came in and Bobbie walk by the bar. “Do you want a drink”Bobbie ask “Sure”John said Bobbie pour them a drink. “What a night, I can't believe Michael in this mess, If Carly was here this would break her heart she would come up with a plan to save Michael something crazy “Bobbie said “Yes she would, Carly loved Michael “John said “Yes Carly loved her children with all her heart, I miss her so much “Bobbie said she start to cry and John wipe her tears and kiss her. “Bobbie, Do you want to go upstairs “John ask “Yes”Bobbie said they went upstairs and into Bobbie room and made love. 

At Josslyn/Spencer-Josslyn and Spencer were home Josslyn was worrying about her brothers. “First Morgan goes to the hospital for help with his bipolar and now Michael may go to jail for one stupid mistake! Spencer we have to do something! Josslyn yelled “I know you're upset but I can't break the law and you can't either think of our son “Spencer said “You would do this for you're brother “Josslyn said “I know you're scared “Spencer said “Yes I'm after losing mother it's like my whole family is falling apart “Josslyn said Spencer hug her. 

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was on the phone. “I just heard that the CEO is in trouble with the law “Nikolas said and hang up as Hayden came in. “Hayden, How was work,”Nikolas ask,”Good, I think I save the Hospital, What are you up to ’Hayden ask “Nothing “Nikolas said “I do know when you're lying “Hayden said and kiss him. 

At Michael/Sabrina-Sabrina was looking out the window when Michael came and pull her in. “We will get through this, I love you”Michael said “I love you to”Sabrina said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment