Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 77


At General Hospital-Tracy room-Tracy was lying in bed when Alan came in. “Tracy it work, Soon you will be cancer free”Alan said “I'm glad, I'm not going to lie I was scared that I would die”Tracy said “You are a fighter “Alan said “I'm going to change and I owe my life to Skye “Tracy said “Skye, Love her family with all her heart”Alan said “Skye is a lot like us, So did I miss anything “Tracy ask “Michael got himself in trouble, He was driving and texting and killed a man”Alan said “No, We have to help him”Tracy said “We will”Alan said as Ned and Dillon and Kristina and Brooklyn came in.”Kristina and Brooklyn, You're here”Tracy said “We are glad you're okay Grandmother “Brooklyn said “Yes”Kristina said “We all are glad you're here “Ned said “I'm going to change into a better person “Tracy said “Good”Ned said “We love you just the way you are,”Dillon said 

Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed when Monica came in. “Skye the surgery went well”Monica said “I'm glad, Monica after the magazine launch I will go to Pine Valley with you it's time I deal with my past and stop running “Skye said “Skye, What are you running from? You were in Pine Valley before you were married to Lorenzo “Monica said “It didn't go well between Adam and I but I want to change it”Skye said “Good you can deal with it”Monica said “Yes, Monica I'm glad we are close, It wasn't that way with the woman who raised me or Rae after she disapproved of Lorenzo it hasn't been the same between us”Skye said “Rae just is worrying for you're safe with Lorenzo that's all she love you”Monica said as Rae came in. “I will let you talk “Monica said and left, ,”Skye, I'm proud of you for saving Tracy, I love you and I'm sorry about the past “Rae said “I want to keep trying and make it work”Skye said “Good, I'm glad you're happy with Lorenzo “Rae said “Yes I'm “Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo, Where are the children “Skye ask “They went home, We are glad you're okay”Lorenzo said “It was a easy surgery after the magazine launch I'm going to Pine Valley with Monica she wants me to go with her to face her father”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said “Who's her parents “Rae ask “Dr. Joe Martin and His late wife Helen”Skye said “Wow, You sure rest “Rae said “Yes I will be back in the morning “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the cheek and left with Rae. 

Starr room-Starr was lying in bed crying as Todd came by and hold her hand. “It's going to be all right shortly , I do wish I could make it better for you “Todd said “Me too, I'm not sure what I sure do “Starr said “Let the law handles it, Don't do what I would do”Todd said “I will not”Starr said “Just rest”Todd said and left. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment