Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 3


At General Hospital-The hallway-Josslyn was crying about Spencer when Michael came by. “Josslyn, You are not alone in this,Let me take you home “Michael said “How do I tell my son? Josslyn ask “I will help you “Michael said as Bobbie and John came by. “We are here for you “Bobbie said “We will get to the bottom of this “John said “The truth of what happened to my husband will not bring my husband back “Josslyn yelled Bobbie hug her and they left.

At Grayson room-Grayson was lying in bed when Hayden came in. “Mother “Grayson said “What happened “Hayden ask “I don't remember much just that we were heading to LA for the business meeting and we crash, How us Father and Spencer “Grayson ask “Nikolas is in a coma and Spencer didn't make it”Hayden said as she cried. “No, Spencer and I we're getting along “Grayson said “Spencer loved you”Hayden said “Well father wake up”Grayson ask “Yes, He will I'm going to see him”Hayden said “Mother, I'm sorry “Grayson said “I don't blame you “Hayden said “I would never want this to happen,”Grayson said Hayden left the room. Grayson fell asleep .

At Nikolas room-Nikolas was lying in bed when Lucky came in. “Nikolas you have to make it , Mother can't lose you, Lulu is coming home “Lucky said he took his brother hands.

In the hallway-Laura was worrying about Nikolas when Kevin came by. “Oh Kevin I'm worrying that my son will not wake up “Laura said “Don't think that”Kevin said as Hayden came by. “Laura , We need to talk about Nikolas care if the doctor say Nikolas will have brain damage when he wake up I think we should pull the plug you know Nikolas would hate to have brain damage “Hayden said “We are not pulling the plug on my son! Laura yelled as Alexis came by. “What is going on”Alexis ask “Hayden want to pull the plug on Nikolas! You only loved my son for his money! Laura yelled “No, I just don't think if Nikolas has brains damage he will like that”Hayden said “Let’s just not go there yet”Alexis said “I'm not after Nikolas money, I love him I raised both Spencer and Grayson “Hayden said and left. “Alexis. Can you help me”Laura ask “Yes”Alexis said “I don't want Nikolas to have brains damage either “Laura said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment