Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 1


“Victor Lord is alive”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye/Kate/Ava magazine launch. Skye and Katie and Ava and AJ and Lydia and Hayden and Josslyn and Bobbie and John and Monica and Alan and Michael and Sabrina and Tea and Mateo and Rae and Gabriel and Erica and Jackson and Dorian and Paul and Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Julian and Alexis and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Maxie and Felicia were their.

Outside-Lorenzo and Mateo we're talking about Victor when Tea came out. “Did you just say my husband is alive! Tea yelled as Skye came out. “What is going on”Skye ask “That's what I would like to know my brother were saying that my husband is alive! Tea yelled “Tea , Victor is alive the CIA have him I been working on bring him home to you, I arranged it that Victor will be brought to the hospital “Mateo said “Is Victor hurt”Tea ask “The CIA need information on him, I will take you to the hospital “Mateo said “Go Tea, I'm happy for you “Skye said “Thanks “Tea said Mateo and Tea left. “I'm happy for Tea”Skye said “It's not going to be easy for Tea and Victor”Lorenzo said “You're sister is strong “Skye said “Yes she is”Lorenzo said

Inside the hotel-Dorian came by Vicky, “So you're in town”Dorian ask “Yes the hospital need my help it was in financial trouble “Vicky said “Well I'm glad you saved it”Dorian said “Thanks, Good luck with the champagne”Vicky said as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Dorian, Vicky, Thanks for coming I want you to meet my husband Lorenzo Alcazar “Skye said “Skye congratulations on the magazine “Vicky said “Thanks “Skye said as Rae came by, “Vicky saved the Hospital, Skye there was a plane crash Spencer and Nikolas and Grayson were in it”Rae said “Let’ say goodbye then go to the hospital “Lorenzo said “Vicky, It's a long story but Victor is alive, Tea went to the hospital “Skye said “Oh my God”Vicky said she left.

Dorian came by Michael. “Starr may of forgive you but I will not forgive you “Dorian said

“Thanks for coming to our magazine launch I hope you like it”Skye said everyone clap. “I think we are a hit”Katie said “Yes”Skye said Alan came by Skye and Katie and Ava .”I love this idea. Congratulations on you're magazine “Alan said “Thanks Daddy “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment