Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 32

 “Family Ties Ch 32”

At Carly-Bobbie and Josslyn we’re waiting on Carly to come home they were worried about her when Carly Came Into the room,” Mom, Are you okay” I just need to walk, I went to Morgan gravestone “Oh” You’re not in this alone” I know, I just hate that Michael feels that way” Just let him deal with this his way” Yeah, I know I will find “we will help you” Yes”


At Alexis-Alexis was talking to Kristina.’How was the funeral” It was alright, guess who’s back “Who” Ric ” As Molly Came Into the room,” Kristina, Sorry I didn’t get to come to the funeral “It’s okay, I have something to tell you” As there was a knock on the door it was Ric.”Daddy “Molly, I had to come not just for Sonny funeral but to see you” I’m glad” Molly hug Ric,” Ric, It’s good to see you, I’m sorry about Sonny” Thanks, It’s good to see you and Kristina “How long are you staying” I’m hoping forever “Good “


At The Quartermaine mansions-AJ and Michael were talking.”I have no regrets about anything I did to help you escape, I don’t care how long my mother we’ll be upset ‘I’m glad we bonded and got to know each other before all this” Me too, This time we can run ELQ together ‘Yes”


At Carly-Jason was talking to Carly.”Well, you take over the business “I would of but someone is taking over it” Who” I don’t know but I don’t care either this time it’s also for me to get my own life with Sam and the kids “I’ll support you but you’re still my best friend “Yes but Sam and the kids come first always “Do you regret what we did! Raise Michael “I regret him getting shot and going to jail “Me too, Maybe it was wrong”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment