Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 33

 “Family Ties Ch 33”

At Carly -Carly was going through the mail when she saw the invite from the Quartermaine and opened it was about a party that they were hosting and she was invited which she thought was odd.


At Jason-Jason was drinking some coffee and saw the mail that was on the table and the invite from the Quartermaine as Sam Came Into the room.”Did you see the invite from the Quartermaine “Yes, I wonder what it's about “Yes”


At The Quartermaine mansions-Monica and AJ, we’re talking.”I sent out the invite to everyone it’s all set the party “Thanks for everything “You’re my son I don’t regret anything “What if they Find out you miss with Sonny pills “If I lost my license I don’t care it’s was worth it” As Tracy came in the room.’What are you two up to? What else have you been planning, Did it have something to do with Sonny's death? Not like I care” Tracy leave it alone “Wait, You mess with his medicine, Didn’t you” I don’t regret it” I wouldn’t let you bring my mother down” I don’t care that Sonny gone, I have you're back on this” Thanks “We Quartermaine stick together and last time we fought over ELQ but this time it’s all you're “Real  “Yes just run it will with Michael, Don’t blow it” I wouldn’t “


At the Police station-Mac was looking at evidence on Valentin shooting and saw an earring that was in the bag and it looks formal to him as Felicia Came by,”Mac,What is it”I think I know who shot Valentin,Does this earring look formal to you”No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment