Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 34

“Family Ties Ch 34”

At Bobbie-Bobbie was looking around for her earrings she looks under the couch as Carly Came Into the room.”Mom, What are you doing “I’m looking for an earring I lose “Oh” What are you doing here” I got an invite to a party by the Quartermaine, Did you” Yes, I wonder what it’s about “Me too, Why would they invite me” Maybe it was Michael “I hope so, Do you want to go shopping for a new dress “Sure, Hopefully, I’ll Find that earring “It’s important to you” It was from Tony” Oh


at the Police station-Felicia and Mac were talking.”Tony brought Bobbie this earring I remember going shopping with him for their anniversary “Yes I remember, So you think that Bobbie killed Valentin “unfortunately I do” Why” He was responsible for the hotel hostage that Carly was a victim and Alan death” No” I’ll have to tell Nora she the DNA Yes”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Tracy, we’re talking.”Is there any evidence that can be traced back to you” No, I made sure of it” Nothing here” No” Good, You did the right thing he hurt your children if anyone hurt my children I would do the same “Thanks for having my back “Always, You will always be a Quartermaine “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at the invite from the Quartermaine As Lorenzo came into the room.”I want to go to the party “Lorenzo this party is about AJ “I want to come out of hiding “I’ll ask Monica and AJ,I told The Quartermaine That you were Alive “How did it go”Good I’m starting to have a family I always wanted “You do with me and the children “I’m going to check on John”Skye went upstairs.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment