Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 2

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 2”

At Crimson -Kristina and Molly have been running the magazine and changing it from a fashion magazine to a magazine about the town and the citizens it was a successful one and Kristina enjoyed it when Jax Came Into the room.”Jax, What can I do for you “I just wanted to see how it’s going “It’s going good this magazine is successful and I want to thank you for giving me a chance “I know you can do it, Kristina you're very smart just like you're mother “Thanks “


At Metro Co-Carly was working when AJ Came Into the room.”Did you get Skye groceries “Yes, I just wanted to pick up some lunch for her “AJ, I hope you don’t drink I know this is hard but Skye needs you” Like you care but I haven’t touched a drink “I do care because if you fall off the wagon it hurts our son “Now His our son” AJ, I have made mistakes in the past and I’m sorry “As Michael Came by,” What’s going on “I'd just pick up some lunch for Skye “How is she doing “Not good “I hope you both get along “We are” The waitress brought out the order?”Thanks, I’m going to give this to Skye” I’ll go with you” Michael and AJ left.


At Sam/Jason-Jason was having a hard time moving on from the mob when Sam Came Into the room.”Jason, What’s going on” Let’s Get out of town for a while “Where would we go” I don’t know, What do you say “I say yes let’s start over I can sell Aurora Media to Kristina she been running the magazine a successful “Good, Where do we want to go” Anywhere with you” Sam Kiss Jason.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye had just wake up from her nap and it felt wonderful when AJ and Michael Came in with the food.’Aj, Michael “How are you doing? Did you sleep “Yes Thanks for picking up something and Thanks Carly to “My Mother was here” Yes” Skye Do you need anything else “I need to get ready for my doctor appointment and I need to pick up John from school “Skye, let Jax do that” I always pick up my son “Skye, You can’t do this all by yourself, You’re sick, Have you call Rae” She in London “Skye, she need to be here” No she doesn’t “Did you have a falling out” a disagreement “Oh” I can pick up John, Wiley at the same school “Alright, Thanks Michael “You’re Welcome, I can pick him up anytime if you need me to” That would be nice “I’ll go now “Thanks, How is ELQ ‘Skye, It doesn’t matter right now” No it doesn’t “Michael left.


“Skye, I love you We always been there for each other and been honest with each other you need to end this pregnancy so you can get treatment “AJ, It’s my choices and I’m keeping this baby, Now I need to get ready”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment