Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 9

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 9”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came back home as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Where John” I decide that John will stay at Jax awhile I’m sick” Why didn’t you run this by me” Because I have also made a decision “Skye start to cry and Lorenzo took her hands.”I have decided to have chemotherapy “As Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Mother, I know this is hard but I’m glad “I know, That’s why I have let John stay with Jax I’ll be too sick to take care of him” We will be here with you” Yes we will” As Rae came in the room.”Why are you here! “Lorenzo Call Me about cancer and I want to be here for you, I know we had our disagreement but I need to be here with you “I want you here too, I have just made a hard decision and have decided to end this pregnancy so I can have chemotherapy “I’m glad “Rae wipe Skye tears,” Lila Rae, Go show your grandmother a room” Lila Rae and Rae left,” You called my mother “Yes” I will sure be mad at you” Skye you need her” I know” You're not alone in this you have to let us help you” It’s hard to ask for help “I know, I think it’s good that John will stay with Jax” Yes”


At The Quartermaine, Mansion-Monica was at home when Jason Came Into the room.”Jason, Why are you here “Sam and I are leaving town tonight I just want to say goodbye “Why are you leaving “It’s too hard to be here I don’t know what I should do without the business “Oh, I do hope you keep in touch and our happy “Thanks, I want you happy too” Jason left as Bobbie Came Into the room.”Monica, Are you okay “Jason leaving “I heard” I wish he stays here but at least he's not working with Sonny anymore, I know you like him but I wasn’t sad when he died” I understand you were happy he hurt you” Yes he did” Do you know what happened to his pills “No, Why would I” You our chief of staff “I know”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment