Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 ch 34

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 34”

At General Hospital -The Quartermaine Came Into the hallway,” What’s going on with Skye” Dr. Robinson wants to do surgery on her tonight “I’ll go talk to Dr. Robinson “as Rae Came Into the room.”I drop John off at Jax, What’s going on” Skye has to have surgery, I’m going to see her”


Skye's room-Skye was in bed worrying about dying and missing her children growing up and growing old with Lorenzo when Lorenzo Came Into the room and by Skye's bed.”Lorenzo, I want you to know that I love you, I’m glad we work on our problems and didn’t give up, You could of turn you're back on me after finding out that I wanted you died” You were upset with me for taking Lila Rae from you and I wasn’t perfect either we both Aren’t that’s why we work” Yes” I love you” I love you too and our family “Yes” Genevieve and Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Girls, I love you, I want you both to have everything I didn’t have loving’ parents “Mother we love you, Besides you’re going to be okay” Yes you are” As Rae Came Into the room.”Skye” Mother, I’m glad you Came to town” Me too, You will beat this “Yes you have to” As AJ Came Into the room.”AJ, I’ll be at the opening tomorrow “You just worried about yourself “As Dr. Robinson Came Into the room.”Skye it’s time to go”


AJ went into the hallway he was feeling emotional when Elizabeth Came by.”Is this an easy surgery “It’s normal for cancer that Skye has” Oh” Skye a fighter “Yes” I need to go I’m going into the surgery room I’ll keep you informed “Thanks “Skye went into surgery.


 Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment