Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 35

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 35

At Carly's new house-Carly was unpacking when there was a knock on the door it was Michael.``Michael. Come in “I heard you moved back into this house “Yes Jax sold it to me, I couldn’t stay in the house without Sonny” Yeah, Did you sell it yet” No, How is everything “Good ELQ is doing great and tomorrow is the hotel opening “Oh” I hope you know this was business ‘Michael you help take my hotel from me it was more than business “You’re right it was also paying back” You have a little Quartermaine in You” Yes I do” I do hope AJ doesn’t hurt you’ He wouldn’t “Michael phone rang.”Michael Quartermaine, No I’ll be right their” Michael hang up the phone.”You Changed your last name to ‘Yes “Is everything okay” Skye having surgery to remove some of the cancer “I hope she Okay, I meant it” I believe you” Michael left.


At Jax -Jax was at home checking on John who was asleep and didn’t know about Skye surgery when Jax rang.”Jax, What do you want “Jax hung up the phone and he was upset.


At Felicia/Mac Felicia was telling Mac about what she found out about her family tree. ’Wow! You have family here”, “Yes, I’m not sure if I want to say anything “That means you’re family to him” Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment