Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 36

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 36”

 General Hospital-Genevieve was feeling emotional and went outside she was worrying about Skye and if she Makes it when Michael Came by,” Genevieve “Hi” I know you’re scared about Skye but she is okay” How do you Know “Because Skye a Quartermaine, We are strong just like you are” I don’t always feel strong, Do you know why I wasn’t here when Mother came to town” No” I was in rehab I was addicted to pain pills or any hard drugs I could find” Wow, I’m glad you are okay” Me too “Michael took Genevieve's hands.”Let’s go back in” They left,


Lorenzo was worrying about his wife when Genevieve and Michael came back into the room.”Genevieve, Are you okay” Yes” As Dr. Lee Came by and look at Genevieve.”Lorenzo saw it. I’ll be right back “Lorenzo left 


Dr. Lee's office-Dr Lee was in her office as Lorenzo came into the room and close the door.”You are going to tell me why you never told us that Skye was carrying twins! Did you help Brenda steal my daughter! “Yes I was blackmail “Lorenzo was upset.”You sure lose your job! I’ll make sure of it” Lorenzo left,


Lila Rae and Genevieve were talking,” You’re so strong back home” You’re strong to Genevieve and mother is going to be okay “As Lorenzo Came by.”Yes she is” Skye has to be okay” As Dr. Robinson and Monica Came by,” How is Skye “We have great news cancer had shrunk with the chemotherapy and we took out the remains cancer, Skye going to just fine” Really “Yes” Skye will Need to check up But she just finds” Thank you” Yes”


Skye room-Skye was in bed when Lorenzo Came by,” Skye, You will be Find, The cancer is gone” Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment