Saturday, August 14, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 ch 3

 “Ties That Bind ch 3”

At Lila’s Place-Jax was talking to the workers.”I need the room number of Brenda Barrett “He was about to look it up on the computer when AJ Came by,” What’s going on “I’m looking for Brenda “She not here” Really “No I took her to the airport last night “Really? All I remember is Brenda going out on the balcony and that’s it” I took her to the airport “Something is going on” as Carly Came by.”What’s going on” I’m looking for Brenda “I need to talk to you about Josslyn “


Carly and Jax went to talk.”What about Josslyn “I want to take her on a trip with Donna just us girls “Oh where” I’m not sure yet “Oh just let me know we can make it work” Yes, Jax you look happy last night with Anna, Whatever you two are sharing don’t ruin it” I know you don’t want me with Brenda you're not a fan” No I never will be “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was at home when his phone rang “Ned Quartermaine, Thanks to you” Ned hang up his phone as Olivia and Tracy Came Into the room.”Ned, What’s is it” That was about my father his sick and coming to town “What’s wrong with Lord” I’m not sure “We will help him” I don’t know if I want to he wasn’t there for me”


Tracy went outside and thought about the time she shared with Lord...


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Genevieve came home.”Lila Rae went to get us food “Yes” Genevieve I know last night wasn’t easy “I didn’t want the whole town to know about the baby” I know, I’m sorry about Brenda “She text me last night saying she was leaving and not coming back “Are you okay “I have mixed feeling about it, If John wasn’t sick you would have never found me” No, We have a lot to work on” Yes, I want you to help me raise the baby “Sure” I pick out a name for baby” What is it’s” Morgan “Oh I like it” Me too, Morgan Lila  Quartermaine Alcazar “She going to be so spoiled “Yes” As Lorenzo and Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Is everything okay “Yes we found out it’s a girl “Aww” Her name is going to be Morgan Lila Quartermaine Alcazar “That’s beautiful “Yes”


COPYRIGHT BY SKYE’S THE LIMIT

No comments:

Post a Comment