Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch,29

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 29”

At The Quartermaine, mansion-AJ was in the living room holding his grandson when Carly Came Into the room.”AJ, We need to talk I want to do this different “What is it” I’m pregnant and you're the father “Wow” Yes, I want to do this different “Me too, we can share the baby, I don’t think we should be married we will kill each other “Yes “This baby will never replace Michael “No” I wouldn’t let my family try to take this child like  they try to take Michael “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Genevieve came in with Morgan Lila.”Mother, Why did you stop that I was enjoying talking to Alistair “I just don’t want you to get hurt again “Mother I Never loved  Jacques  it was just sex” I wish you're the first time was with someone you loved “I don’t regret my daughter “I know, Just be careful “As Jax and John Came Into the room.”I’m going to take Morgan Lila upstairs “Genevieve went upstairs.”Jax, What’s going on” John missing his mother “I miss you too” John hugs Skye, and Skye and Jax went to talk.”I haven’t drunk since that night “Good, I’m going away with Anna I thought John could stay here “You and Anna “Yes” I hope you’re happy “Thanks” Jax left.


At The Docks-Lila Rae and Spencer were walking.”Can Alistair take your company “He can try but I’ll let him” As they were walking guns shot at them and Spencer blocks Lila Rae from getting shot instead he got shot.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and John and Genevieve, we’re getting ready for dinner when guns start shooting at them.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment