Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3. Ch 15

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 15”

At General Hospital-Monica and Bobbie and Anna and Skye and AJ, we’re waiting on New about Alan when Kevin Came Into the room.”How’s my husband” Monica, I understand you’re happy about this but you are going to need to take it slow with Alan and not rush him” I will, Does he remember me” As Alan Came by,” Alan” Where my wife Rae? “Rae! “Yes she my wife “Bobbie went by Alan .” Do you want to get some coffee “Sure “I’m Bobbie Spencer Baldwin, A friend of you're “Alan and Bobbie left.


“Skye! Why does Alan think that Rae is his wife “Because I just found out that my mother found Alan and made him believe they were married, I’m sorry ‘Skye cried “You never know All this time? Didn’t you go over to Rae's house in London “No, We have a complicated relationship she didn’t like Lorenzo, But Rae would come over to my house to see the children, I would never keep this a secret “I believe you! “Thanks, Monica “I want to see Rae”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at home when Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Daddy, I’m glad you’re okay I was worried about you” We are strong we our Alcazar “Yes” Lila Rae, What’s New with you “I’m dating Spencer Cassadine ‘He better treat you well “He does “As Tea Came in holding her son.”Someone wants to meet there Uncle Lorenzo “His handsome “This is Alexander “Oh Tea, Can I hold him” Tea Give Alexander to Lorenzo.”Tea, I’m happy for you “Lila Rae left the room.”Thanks, Lorenzo I was worrying about your leave after just waking up from a coma “I had to bring my daughter home” Genevieve was at the top of the steps listening.”How did it go” Not good, Genevieve so angry with everything and it scared me she doesn’t even want to take school seriously she just is a spoiled brat, it’s Part my fault” You didn’t know she was out there but now you can fix it and I’ll help about getting her to take school seriously “Thanks “


Genevieve came into the room she was upset about being called a brat.”Where Mother “She still with the Quartermaine “Is everything okay” We found Alan His alive” Wow” Lila Rae came back into the room.”Let’s order some food “Yes” Genevieve, How’s Morgan Lila “She sleeping” Oh”


Skye came into the room and Lorenzo went by her .”Skye “My Mother in Trouble “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment