Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 16

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 16”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were talking alone.”If you want I can have your mother moved out of town where no one can find her” I don’t know, I’m upset with her too and if I help her I can lose the Quartermaine “I’m sorry ‘It’s not you're fault that Rae did this! I don’t understand her” As Lila Rae Came by,” Is everything okay “Yes, Let’s have a nice family dinner “


At Rae-Anna was outside knocking on the door.”Rae! Open up” She didn’t open so Anna kicked the door in and went inside to find it empty.”Rae! As Ric Came by,’ She went” No, This isn’t good “No it’s not “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica came in the room.”So this is the house we shared? “Yes “How long were we married “For a long time it wasn’t easy we both had affairs but we always love each other “Did we have children “Yes AJ is our biological child and then you had a son Jason who I adopted “It’s not our ‘No, You had an n affair and we found out recently that Jason had a twin brother Drew and we adopted a daughter together Emily but she went ‘What about that woman Skye “She yours daughter with another woman “Oh”We have grandchildren and we had a good life together we are both doctors “Oh” As AJ Came in with Wiley.”Dad,I want you to meet you're great grandson Wiley”His cute,I hope to remember all of you” You will”Monica phone rang.”Monica “No,Thanks Anna “Monica hang up the phone.”I’m getting tired “I’ll show you a room “AJ went by Monica.”Mother “Rae gone”I’ll talk to Skye “Monica went upstairs with Alan.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment