Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 17

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 17”

At The Police station-Anna was working when Lucy Came Into the room.”Anna, I have to ask if you found out who killed Tony” No we couldn’t find who did it “Oh” I have been working on another case together about Alan “Alan! “You haven’t heard? His alive ,What! “Yes”! Monica must be so happy “Yes”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were having dinner with these family when the nanny came in with Morgan Lila who was crying,” She needs her mother “Let me try” Lorenzo got up and holding his granddaughter and look at her,”: Morgan Lila I’m your Papa and I will always be there for you “Papa, I like it” Thanks Genevieve, You need to give her a better life by going to school “I would but the school let me go” Well I’ll take care of it” Genevieve Just Because we have Money doesn’t mean you can’t go to school “As AJ Came Into the room.”Skye. We need to talk”


AJ and Skye went into the living room.”Skye, I want you to be honest with me, You never lied to me” I’m not lying now I didn’t know about Alan” I believe you, Did you help Rae Leave town” I almost did but I couldn’t lose our family again “I believe you “Tea and Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Skye, Ric is going to be the DA so I’ll help you with John Case” Thanks “AJ and Tea left.”Skye, You're not going to lose your son” I hope not”


Genevieve was in her room looking at Brenda's belongings and the suicide note that she left and wondering why Brenda killed herself it didn’t seem right to her she picks up Her cellphones and called Alistair.


Copyright By Skye’s the time

No comments:

Post a Comment