Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 6

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 6”

At Brenda's house-Brenda room-Genevieve was in Brenda's room looking around the room as the maid came into the room with an envelope in her hands.”I found these belongings on Brenda “Thanks, You know my mother for years, Do you believe she killed herself” No, Brenda wanted to make up for what she did to you, Yes it was wrong that Brenda took you but she loved you” Genevieve was starting to believe that Brenda didn’t kill herself.


Downstairs-Lorenzo and Skye were talking to Alec,” Alec, We are sorry about you're mother “Don’t, I’m glad she has gone, Genevieve stubborn but she will come around “Yes” I cannot believe she a mother, Has she takes school seriously “I been trying to get her to take it serious “That’s Brenda fault, Mother would pull Genevieve out of school to go on a trips fashion show, I was The only one who took school serious “You seems to have done great” Yes I have “


Brenda room-Genevieve was getting her daughter dress when Alistair Came Into the room.”Are you okay “No something is off Brenda didn’t kill herself” I will help you look into it” Alistair you’re very sweet “I may be a lot of things but sweet is not one of them Darling “So you’re a bad boy, “You May say that “I do have a thing for the bad boys” Genevieve kiss him on the cheek and left the room with her daughter and Alistair left with them?


Skye look around the house she imagined Genevieve as a little girl when Genevieve Came by holding her daughter and Alistair was by her Skye didn’t trust him.”Genevieve, I want to see you're old room, I want to know everything about your childhood here” Not much to tell Brenda and Id id a lot of travel around I did have a playroom with my dolls and dollhouse “I remember that thing you can take it with you”I never saw you this cold”I have changed “I hope you Changed back and maybe one day you can come to Port Charles,You’re niece needs you” I still can’t believe you’re a mother,Genevieve don’t throw you're future away you're too smart “I don’t need to work I have money “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment