Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 67


“Port Charles meets Lanview”

At Blair nightclub-Blair was greeting her guest. AJ and Lydia came in and Josslyn and Spencer and Nikolas and Hayden and Monica and Alan and John and Bobbie and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Gina and Liz and Skye and Ned and Olivia and Alexis and Kristina and Lorenzo. “Carly old club looks great “Skye said “Yes it does “Lorenzo said as Blair came by. “You! Skye yelled “Why are you in my club “Blair ask “Skye is my wife, You two know each other “Lorenzo ask “Yes, Skye slept with my husband “Blair said “It wasn't my proud moment, I'm sorry for what I did it wasn't worth it”Skye said “No it wasn't I can let it go and start over, That's why I'm here for a new start”Blair said “I hope you get it ’Skye said as Todd came by. “Sorry I'm late “Todd said “Todd Manning “Skye said “Skye Chandler “Todd said “It’s Skye Quartermaine-Alcazar “Skye said “Whatever “Todd said “Blair and I have let go of the past I guess I can forgive you for set me up for murder “Skye said “Oh yea that”Todd said “You better leave my wife alone “Lorenzo said “So you're the sucker who married her”Todd said “You don't want to mess with me”Lorenzo said as Tea came by. “Tea, I'm glad you're here “Blair said “You know Blair “Skye ask,”Yes , We go back, Todd murder my husband! Lorenzo my brother “Tea said “Yes I'm and No one hurts my sister “Lorenzo said “I went to court and their was no evidence “Todd said “I still don't believe you”Tea said as Mateo and Gabriel came by, “Skye, This is my brother Mateo and his wife Gabriel “Lorenzo said “Nice to meet you, let's go fine the children “Skye said “You have children “Blair ask “Yes we have, Two together “Skye said she wasn't sure about count Sierra.. Lorenzo and Skye left. “That was odd”Blair said “Lorenzo and Skye just lose their daughter she died after giving birth “Tea said “That's sad”Blair said “Todd, I know you did murder Victor and I will prove it”Tea said and left. “I have work to do, Don't get into trouble “Blair said she went to greet the guest. 

Olivia and Ned were sitting down. “The club looks nice “Olivia said “Yes it does “Ned said as Alexis came by. “I just want to say I'm happy for you both about the baby”Alexis said “Thanks, Alexis I have let it go , You slept with my husband “Olivia said “Thank, I wish you both nothing but the best”Alexis said she went by the bar. 

Michael was driving as he was text and hit another car.

No comments:

Post a Comment